EMERALD TREE BOA FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Corallus caninus
- CB (Captive Bred)
- Approximately 12 – 15 Inches In Length
- These Will Be Bright Emerald Green Boas And Make For Excellent Display Animals
- Known for Their Large Teeth, These Can Be Aggressive, So Look Out
- Feeding On Live Pinky Mice
- Originating From South America They Range From Northern Brazil To Colombia
- With Proper Care These Boas Can Live Up To 15 – 20 Years
- Full Grown Adults Can Get As Long As 6 – 7 Feet In Length From Head To Tail
- This Fantastic Snake Has The Largest Teeth Out Of Any Non-venomous Snake Species, That Is Prefect For Piercing Through Feathers
Emerald Tree Boa care sheet
Housing: a wooden vivarium of at least 22″ in length and 36” in height
Heating: basking temperature of 88oF, cool end of 85oF
Diet:carnivore with a diet comprising of frozen prey
Decoration: dry substrates and decor so not to raise humidity levels.
- We feed hatchling emerald tree boa weekly with defrosted pinky mice, as they grow the food size will be increased. Adult emerald tree boas are fed once every two weeks , as they will become over weighted if fed weekly. A water bowl large enough for the snake to get in to is needed, providing it does not raise the vivarium humidity too much.
There are no reviews yet.